This one-day class is about learning and practicing how to cook PBWF (Plant Based Whole Food) recipes without using oils in our daily life. You will learn the concepts and related scientific evidence for clear understanding how PBWF massively contribute to prevention and reversal of NCDs (Non-Communicable Diseases). You will also enjoy easy techniques in creating a variety of delicious dishes by your own. In addition, you will learn how to choose naturally sourced ingredients, how to use kitchenware and measuring equipment correctly. You will get started with briefing by Dr.Sant Chaiyodsilp, then taught and live demonstrated by professional chef from Pranaa kitchen.
- Start Date: Jun 09, 2018
- End Date: Jun 09, 2018
- Place: Wellness We Care Center
- 108:30 - 09:00 : Registration
- 209:00 - 09:30 : Brief session by Dr.Sant
- 39:30 - 12:00 : First half practice session
- Cooking brown rice
- Streaming brown sticky rice
- Thai papaya salad
- Herbal fried rice
- Thai tagineyes
- Vegan streamed dumpling
- Streamed vegetable & Thai traditional chili paste
- 412:00 - 13:00 : Lunch
- 513:00 - 16:30 : Second half practice session
- - Mixed tofu-vegetable row & chili sauce
- 100% Whole wheat bread
- Vegan cookie
- Baked nut & snack
- Blended fruit & vegetable smoothie with pulp
- Ice fruit
- Air-fried tofu
- Whole wheat streamed bun
- 615: 00 - 16:30 : Waiting for bread to get done & enjoying karaoke
- 716:30 - 17:00 : Class summary & taking your own Whole wheat bread, Vegan cookie, Vegan streamed dumpling and Whole wheat streamed bun back home
Remark: Time table and activities may be changed properly without upfront notice.
Registration for our GHBY program is extremely easy. Read on to know more about the registration process.
How to apply
Enquiring about the availability with Dr. Somwong via telephone (02-038-5115), or through email at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org (First come first served basis)
Please transfer money to the bank account number 030-1-50634-1 (Kasikornbank. Muaklek Branch), account name Mega We Care Co.,Ltd.
Confirmation of registration- Send photocopy of the payment slip with your name written clearly over the slip, to Dr. Somwong via email, at email@example.com. Alternatively, you could call at 02-038-5115 (Please do not send the payment slip without your name on it to us, we cannot register without your name.)
The payment is non-refundable in case of absence.
The rate of admission fee is 3,500 baht per person. This includes expenses for food, venue, and educational aid but not travel expenses. Because participants need to travel by themselves.
Please acknowledge that the payment is non-refundable. In case customers cannot attend their program, 14 days upfront announcement is necessary. Customers are allowed to postpone their program to the next without expiration
The program has been set minimum no. of bookings. In case less of that amount, it will be automatically postponed to the next with 7 days upfront announcement .
Our GHBY program will be held at the Wellness We Care Center. Located in Muak Lek Valley, the center offers a range of services to boost holistic living. As a participant, you can travel by your own car or van to Muak Lek.
If you are taking the Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS):
- Get off at Mo Chit Station
- From Mo Chit station, take a bus or taxi to Mo Chit 2 bus terminal or Muak Lek railway station If you are traveling by van or train:
- You can take a taxi from Mauk Lek market to our center